If you'd like to hear about The Wing without having to catch it on Facebook or X, I've set up an email list for the book.
Sign up here: nanepashemet.com/the-wing
It only takes your email address. You'll get a short email asking you to confirm (check your spam or Promotions folder if you don't see it), then a welcome note from me. After that I'll write only when there's real news: a talk or signing near you, news about the book, and new writing as the Nanepashemet story continues. Not often, and you can unsubscribe any time.
The Wing takes its title from the meaning of the name Wenepoykin, the youngest son of the sachem Nanepashemet. In 1684 he came home from slavery in Barbados, an old man, and the novel imagines him telling his whole family's story, from the Mystic to Saugus, Salem, Nahant, Rumney Marsh, and the shore here in Marblehead.
I'm also trying to find out how many of you actually want email updates, so if you sign up, thank you. It really does help me plan.
MOAM Out.

No comments:
Post a Comment