Thursday, January 28, 2010

Attention Span

I didn't really listen to President Obama's speech last night.  I tried to pay attention, but kept drifting off practicing scales on my guitar.
~
Every time I tried to get into it, I ended up being sidetracked by Sappy Biden nodding his head like a mindless moron or Speaker Pelosi smirking, drooling and jumping out of her chair at every opportunity to clap like a sophomore cheerleader.
~
Am I the only one who feels nauseous by the sight of these two adults acting like pitiful airheads everytime Barack raises his voice?
~
I did listen when the President said that he was elected for "change" but he never said that he could do it by himself.  No Shit.  He hasn't got the votes.
~
And I'm so happy that he is going to let gays serve in the military.   Does anybody give a shit about that?  One tenth of the population is gay.   They've always served in the military.  Clinton already jumped on a sword with this non-issue.   How stupid is Obama to do the same?
~
I'd like to give you an intellectual critique of his State of the Union Speech,... but I didn't/couldn't pay attention.

No comments: