Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Book Announcement

Peeps -
I'm writing the book that I told you about.  It will be compiled over the course of the year, and I already have 60 or so pages written.
~
It's a about a Big Guy who lost 60 lbs weight in 2010 and is tentatively entitled.  "Don't Call Me Fat Shit Anymore."  I hope like hell that it is non-fiction by the time I'm done.
~
If you have any vignettes, anecdotes or other literary contributions that you would like to add to this effort, please feel free to email me.
~
I won't mention your name in the book without your permission, or unless you really piss me off. (Which means that quite a few names could be mentioned, so I have a legal fund earmarked for this just in case).
~
When this hits the New York Times Best Seller list, you will have the satisfaction that you have made a miniscule contribution albeit without any compensation.
~
Appreciate your involvement.

-  J "Mountain of a Man" Nestor

Maria Rowen said...
One of your earlier chapters could be entitled: "Big Rig and a Barstool". Feel free to claim full literary licence with your own Nom de Plume!

1 comment:

Maria Rowen said...

One of your earlier chapters could be entitled: "Big Rig and a Barstool". Feel free to claim full literary licence with your own Nom de Plume!