Monday, January 18, 2010

Hopeless Obsession

Just sat through George Stephanopoulos and Diane Sawyer throwing in the towel on the Mass US Senate race, and lamenting the loss of the Health Bill.  So much for objective journalism. 
~
I don't know who is more pathetic... these ABC News Liberal puppets or me for watching them.   I know that I'm pathetic for a number of other reasons, but this is just one of them.
~
But even if they are shills for the elitist Liberal thought police, it still was cool seeing them report that Washington is gearing up to take the hit. 
~
Soon this Blog can get off of the obsession with seeing the good guys spit in the eye of the entitlement crowd, and write about some really relevant topics.... like building the Marblehead Gunning Dory, or .... how the Democrats really piss me off.
~
Sorry.  It's freaking hopeless.

No comments: