Thursday, January 14, 2010

Off the Wagon

I went off the wagon yesterday.
~
Big Time.
~
The first time in three weeks since I started this calorie counting business.
~
It started in the morning when I had some english muffins for breakfast and didn't work out on the Cybex because I had to leave for a customer meeting at 10:30 AM.  We decided to work through lunch so we brought in pizzas for everybody.  I had four slices and a diet Coke.
~
I still had a chance to salvage the day if I jumped on the Cybex when I got back to my office at 3:00PM, but had to get on a conference call at 3:30 that stretched for an hour.
~
By that time, I went up to see the grandkids with Joanne, and their uncle Mike showed up to have dinner with us.   So I had roasted chicken, stuffing and salad that sent me way over the calorie budget.  With a couple of after dinner drinks, I was completely busted, so I had a nacho snack before finally going to bed.
~
A 3500 calorie day when my budget is 2200 calories!  I am weak and a bad man.
~
The good news is that I'm down 10 lbs.  This calorie counting system works and I'm getting back in the wagon today.
~

No comments: