Monday, January 04, 2010

Pain in the Obama

I decided that I should go to the Doctor today to check out this pain in my abdomen.   After the rubber glove routine, my physician pointed out (so to speak) that an infection in my prostate was not the culprit.
~
OK.
~
Now I had a whole new source of discomfort, and still have a freaking pain in my pre-private area.
~
I wish this was one of those things that you could blame on the Obama administration, but it could have happened even if Bush was still in office.
~
Maybe tomorrow the results of the urine test will be more productive..... and less invasive..

Pisc said...
Like your prostate exam, the Health Care Debates will not be covered by C-Span. So you and Barry have that connection. Trasparency is overrated once you are the King.

1 comment:

Pisc said...

Like your prostate exam, the Health Care Debates will not be covered by C-Span. So you and Barry have that connection. Trasparency is overrated once you are the King.