Saturday, January 09, 2010

Lag Time

I've been spending a lot of time on the weight loss book lately.  Since it's about me, it really holds my interest.  Plus, there is nothing really screwed up going on.
~
Obama is saying a lot of nothing in his security speeches, and seems almost to be putting the health care fiasco on the back burner.
~
We're waiting to see if the Nanepashemet endorsement causes Scott Brown to win the Senate race.
~
The NFL playoffs are just getting underway.
~
Tiger's sex life seems to have blown over... so to speak.
~
So I might as well use this lag time to move the future New York Times bestseller along.  I find the subject matter utterly fascinating.

Maria Rowen said...


Why stop there? You should probalby start thinking about the movie rights. Then of course, who will play the Mountain of a Man on the big screen...?

Excellent Point Maria.   I'm thinking Clooney or Pitt.

1 comment:

Maria Rowen said...

Why stop there? You should probalby start thinking about the movie rights. Then of course, who will play the Mountain of a Man on the big screen...?