Sunday, January 17, 2010

Next Year

I got a 20.6 mile workout in on the Cybex for one hour.  That's probably the toughest cardio workout that I've had in the last 20 years or so.   At least on purpose.   There were the mountain hikes that got a little out of hand that were probably tougher.
~
And I ate well, so the times this week where I fell off the wagon were properly responded to.  I think that closed the week a bit under the calorie budget.   Still on track with the weight loss plan, but it's only been 17 days.  I'm giving myself the whole freaking year to lose these sixty pounds, and I'm not looking for anything to happen instantly. 
~
So get off my back.  One day you'll be ready to call me "Big Guy" and it just won't be freaking valid.  But that won't next week or next month.  It will be next year.

No comments: