for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Sunday, January 03, 2010

Jeremy Johnson's Acceptance Speech.

Did you see Jeremy's acceptance a few posts down???
~
As most of you know, I don't tear up easily.
~
But I'm so misty now, I can hardly write.
~
I think he got me at "facial hair".

Outgoing POTY, Lauren Rathbone said...


Did you get my remarks on email?

I didn't get those Lauren, and will promptly insert them in accordance with you status as soon as they are received.
- J


Maria Rowen said...

Jeremy, your-Hairy-Highness. Bring on the bounty of benevolence but promise that all mystical powers in the world of worlds do not bear a beard for a prissy peep like me...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:12 PM

    did you get my remarks on email?Lauren RAthbone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeremy, your-Hairy-Highness. Bring on the bounty of benevolence but promise that all mystical powers in the world of worlds do not bear a beard for a prissy peep like me...

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus