for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Google Assist


Google announced today it's new smart phone, the Nexus One, designed  to compete with the Apples IPhone.
~
What does this mean?
~
It means revenue for Nanepashemet Telecom, that's what! 
~
As more of you demand wireless bandwidth to run the applications that are becoming essential, such as my LoseIt! iPod program, you will need more wireless infrastructure.   More Antennas, more Towers.
~
Way to go Google.

Next year, all of the Peeps will be downloading my book onto your cool device.
~
Would you consider offering me an advance??

Tuna Lips said...
I gots an cool-like add on youse might try . . . thuh not be a borin' d-bag app. This thing we got done gone stupid borin' since "Jeremy" (what, yer mammy and pappy dudn't give you a right Christian name like Jeremiah, theys kow tow to them Obamamy fruit pie type is screwin up my U S of A?) got his trophy? This here business' akin to the WBO, WBC, WBA, and WWF (my genre, natchally), where any three time loser junkie can gits a belt. Lets me water this tomchickery down some mo by shakin' my monster overs this peeps of the year gnome deploomery.

1 comment:

  1. Tuna Lips9:15 PM

    I gots an cool-like add on youse might try . . . thuh not be a borin' d-bag app. This thing we got done gone stupid borin' since "Jeremy" (what, yer mammy and pappy dudn't give you a right Christian name like Jeremiah, theys kow tow to them Obamamy fruit pie type is screwin up my U S of A?) got his trophy? This here business' akin to the WBO, WBC, WBA, and WWF (my genre, natchally), where any three time loser junkie can gits a belt.

    Lets me water this tomchickery down some mo by shakin' my monster overs this peeps of the year gnome deploomery.

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus