for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Book Announcement

Peeps -
I'm writing the book that I told you about.  It will be compiled over the course of the year, and I already have 60 or so pages written.
~
It's a about a Big Guy who lost 60 lbs weight in 2010 and is tentatively entitled.  "Don't Call Me Fat Shit Anymore."  I hope like hell that it is non-fiction by the time I'm done.
~
If you have any vignettes, anecdotes or other literary contributions that you would like to add to this effort, please feel free to email me.
~
I won't mention your name in the book without your permission, or unless you really piss me off. (Which means that quite a few names could be mentioned, so I have a legal fund earmarked for this just in case).
~
When this hits the New York Times Best Seller list, you will have the satisfaction that you have made a miniscule contribution albeit without any compensation.
~
Appreciate your involvement.

-  J "Mountain of a Man" Nestor

Maria Rowen said...
One of your earlier chapters could be entitled: "Big Rig and a Barstool". Feel free to claim full literary licence with your own Nom de Plume!

1 comment:

  1. One of your earlier chapters could be entitled: "Big Rig and a Barstool". Feel free to claim full literary licence with your own Nom de Plume!

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus