Friday, June 08, 2012

POTW Week 23

I don't know if it was that bison hamburger that I had at Ted's or what, but I have been one hurting buckaroo today and decided to take my first "rest" day from running.  Not that it slowed down the pace at Nanepashemet Telecom, where we were processing the substantial gains made in New Haven yesterday.
~
Announcing....
Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for the 23rd Week of 2012.


Maria Rowen
Gail Johnson
Robert Towne
Joe Collins
Trish Rockett
Wayne Webster

Tomorrow, Saturday morning, we will be hitting the Cybex then out for a run.  Hopefully that will clean out the cobwebs.   In the afternoon, we will be back at Beverly Ave. celebrating Katie O' Shea's matriculation.  Plus it's our wedding anniversary, so I'll be revving up the charm with Joanne to see if she'll hang for a few more years.  And to top everything off, it is Gail Johnson's birthday.
~
Once Again, we will be ready for the challenge.

No comments: