Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Adam Sandler for the Starring Role

Joanne ran into Adam Sandler this afternoon in downtown Marblehead during a pause in a take of GrownUps 2.  She said he looked like a real nice guy.
~
Maybe I'll give him the a shot at the Nanepashemet Movie script.  I was always hopeing that Richard Gere or Harrison Ford could play the lead, but Sandler might be more appropriate.
~
Maybe Joanne would be happy with Salma Hayek playing her as the Mountain of a Man's wife... fine with me.  At least she's used to the Marblehead location as she navigates the stairs of the Custom House with her little daughter on the right.
~
 I'd be fine with anyone from Beyonce to Julia Roberts.   But more towards Salma or Beyonce.
~
I'm pretty certain that Matt Damon would take a pass at the lead role... even though I'm willing to let bygones be bygones.

No comments: