Sunday, June 17, 2012

EEOC Against Marylou's Coffee Pretty Girls

The Federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission is investigating MaryLou's Coffee for it's sales tactic of hiring pretty young girls, even though nobody has filed a complaint.
~
I, for one, think it's about time the the Feds take the initiative and eliminate this corrupt practice of hiring nice looking people to help you sell your donuts.
~
Thank God that our tax money is being used to root out this despicable business strategy.
~
I don't care if it's a private business, using their own money in the manner that they wish.  And don't be telling me that we can buy our donuts elsewhere in the free market if we are offended by this prepubescent, prurient, prettiness.
~
It's just not American.
~
Bring back the Puritans I say.  And stop wearing those short shorts while I'm trying to buy my cup of coffee at your private business. Ugly people have been discriminated against for too long.  Dirty people too. 
~
 I have a federal right to walk into a Marylou's, buy a glazed crueller and a double chocolate donut with a medium coffee - cream, one Splenda -  and not be offended by the lack of any ugly or unsavory counter servers.
~
You go EEOC.  Shut Marylou's down with as much tax money as you need.  
~
Although I wouldn't mind seeing a Marylou's stocked with hot cougars rather than the Jailbait in this photo.

No comments: