Saturday, June 30, 2012

Blog Rating


NANEPASHEMET

www.nanepashemet.blogspot.com/
 Rating: 4.6 - 103 reviews

Peeps... just found out that this pathetic Blog has a 4 1/2 star rating.
That is so freaking confusing.... I wouldn't rate it more than a half star if that.

There must be something wrong here.  Yet we are getting more and more hits each and every day, and are barrel assing up the rankings of the most popular Blogs on the Web.

So despite it's deranged and pathetic postings, this Blog is just oozing quality and popularity.   That's impressive.... even to a Mountain of a Man like me.  
~
 But still.... very little of you hapless hitters are sending cash.
~
Don't you think that if you enjoy my mindless ramblings every day.... that you should send a check from time to time?   I certainly do.  Especially since all the receipts are donated to my favorite charity.... the JJ Fund.... providing financial enrichment and bottles of Lagavulin Single Malt Scotch to Yours Truly.
~
BTW, please make all checks out to JJ "MOAM" Nestor.   I haven't got around to setting up the JJ Fund bank account yet and will be cashing your checks as soon as you send them.
~
And I wouldn't exactly claim the contribution as a charity write off either, but you should check with your personal accountant.

No comments: