Friday, July 09, 2010

Suicide Stance

I know that I put the scare into many of you Peeps at the thought of my Mojo being a little low.
~
But there was no need for widespread panic!!!!
~
Just because my fastball lost a little zip, I get all these calls and emails from Peeps looking to off themselves... to jump off the Tobin Bridge, or open their veins in the bathtup, or something gruesome like that.
~
The official Nanepashemet position on suicide is a thumbs down.  Definitely not cool and not suitable Peep behavior.
~
So..... Cut the Crap!!!
~
The fact is that the Mojo Meter was tracking pretty positive today.   Took care of a lot of details, picked up a nice receivable in the mail, and got a great RFP opportunity.
~
If you killed yourself, you would miss the tally of this week's lobster trap pull.  Which is precisely why Nanepashemet has adopted it's progressive anti-suicide stance.

No comments: