Friday, July 09, 2010

POTW Week 26

We are at the half way point in the year.  How are you doing on your New Year's Resolutions?   I'm failing miserably which is pretty much standard operating procedure as far as resolutions go for me.  But the difference this year is that at least I recall what the hell I resolved to do back in January.
~
And there is still the chance that I can get back on track. 
~
Ok .... not much of a chance, but anything is possible.

ANNOUNCING.....
Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for the 26th Week of 2010

Lisa Panakio Rowe
LeBron James
Megan Erhardt
Pauline McBurney
Paul Dulong
Evelyn at the New London Building Department

It's way overdue, but all of the refurbishment of the Columbia Herreshoff Tender is complete as of today, and I'll probably get a rowing workout in tomorrow from Riverhead Beach.  Got to get the guns toned up.

No comments: