Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Vituperation Resumes

It's back out to Western Massachusetts tonight for yet another hearing regarding my evil plot to build a tower for my wireless telecommunications client.
~
We will be advocating to erect a monstrosity that will reduce property values, wreck the views, produce a fall down hazard, destroy human health, and even increase illegal drug traffic in the area.
~
I truly believe that all of these arguments are bogus, and that the vituperation and anger that is heaped on me is a bit unfounded...... But at least I get a fee for doing it.
~
Before I head to the hearing, I have to get an inspection sticker for the Nanepashemet F-150 because the current one expired in June.  I'd hate to be breaking the law on the way to carrying out my evil plot.

No comments: