Friday, January 25, 2008

POTW - Week 4

I can't believe all the angst and vituperation caused simply by missing the POTW deadline.
~
Peeps.... for two solid years, you've had your pathetic addiction tended to by the narcotic, narcissistic, and somewhat nasty, Nanepashement Peep of the Week selections. Do you think I'd let you down now? .... when you are hopelessly and hypnotically hooked on this hapless process?
~
You have to admit, alitteration is definitely in my skill satchel tonight. W. Shakespeare would have had to take note.

ANNOUNCING
Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for the 4th week of 2008

  • Mike Rockett
  • Dick Man
  • Tito Francona
  • Jim Plunkett
  • Katelyn Nestor
  • Tina Rhoades
I know it's a day late.... and I promised never to do it again.
Now you all know what Joanne goes through.

No comments: