Saturday, January 05, 2008

Bad Birder Bob

So I'm out to dinner last night with Two Bobs and Tommy D. Just as I was settling into my fried oyster appetizer, one of the Bob's (the Polish one) claims that he couldn't see the hawk on Tommy O's front lawn.
~
Irritating....
~
Look at the photo... I'll admit that Tommy took a sucky shot, but right in the exact middle is a Red Tailed Hawk dining on a bunch of feathers.
~
Click on the photo to get a closer look.
~
Bob, you'd make a freaking poor Birder!
~
BTW, I went off the wagon because of the bad influence of the Two Bob's and downed a shot of Talisker (or three). There was no Lagavulin in sight. Naturally, I layered in a good three Guinness base before venturing to the hard stuff.
~
Back on the wagon today, except for our planned dinner with Dale/Buck and Gale tonight. Can't be rude you know. So the wagon kicks in big time tomorrow.

No comments: