for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Hazy Start

Back to work after a long summer holiday weekend.  Have it hit it hard.  I'd hate to tally the amount of beers that I consumed over the last four days.  It won't be hard to keep a resolution to cut down.
~
But now, it's time to refocus, and see if I can get some business response from my customers and vendors who are probably as hazy as I am.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:59 PM

    http://www.merrimackathletics.com/sports/fball/2010-11/releases/20100706Martin

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus