for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Sunday, January 27, 2008

Underpowered Nose Hair Trimmer

So I'm taking a shower to get ready to visit Joanne's mother (i.e. my mother-in-law) at the nursing home. Everything went fine in the shower.... no mishaps or unusual circumstances.... but when I was toweling off, I noticed that my nose and ear hair was getting a little too bushy and required my monthly maintenance trim.
~
Naturally, my Panasonic Nose Hair trimmer that runs on double A batteries could hardly power up. Just when you really need to trim, you get let down again.
~
My Bad. I really have to invest in the heavy duty industrial model.

Tuna Lips said...

My 3rd grade teacher, Mrs. Thistletwat, coulda used one of them new fangled nose-hair trimmers.

1 comment:

  1. Tuna Lips5:07 PM

    My 3rd grade teacher, Mrs. Thistletwat, coulda used one of them new fangled nose-hair trimmers.

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus