Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Clean Hands

Peeps -
I told you who to vote for, and you didn't do it.
~
So my hands are clean.    Any shit that hits the fan from here on in is all you.
~
Not my fault.....  I had nothing to do with it.
~
I had some of my Lefty friends today say that it is a new day... that the people have spoken.... that we should all come together for compromise and prosperity... and that I should stand aside and shut the phuck up.
~
I mean.... can't a Liberal ever have any fun????   You phucking won.  Enjoy your day you uptight shitheads.  Sing a little "Kumbaya" and snarl a little less.
~
I'm not bitter.  The Lord has set a new path for us... for a greater and lasting glory.   This is a temporary detour.
~
But don't worry. I'll continue to write this pathetic Blog.... and you will continue to pathetically read it.
~
Pathetic.... but my hands are clean.

No comments: