Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Pre-Apology

Peeps...
It's the holiday season...
~
So I'm officially not letting stuff aggravate the crap out of me.
~
President in Burma/Myamar when Israel is getting Bombed and the Fiscal Cliff looms Large????  No Biggie.
~
Governor Deval Patrick giving in-state tuition to illegal immigrants??? Make sure they have enough left over for Domino's late night pizza delivery.
~
Federal Judge Wolf spending our public funds on sex changes for murderers????  I've seen him do stupid shit before so WTF.
~
See????  Even this Bullshit can't get me out of my mellow holiday mood.
~
Tomorrow, I'll be racheting down the action at Nanepashemet Telecom after a little invoicing chores, then will be making the dough for the White Trash Balls that Brian Butler and Will Crawford crave so much, then I will dig out the turkey fryer and give it a serious cleaning for the Buffalo wings.
~
Then Mike and I will hit the Packy for the Beer and Wine run.  That is becoming our little father/son pre-bash tradition.
~
Sometime after dark, tomorrow evening, the biggest event in a Nanepashemet Peep's life..... the Thanksgiving Eve Bash.... will be fully implemented in all of it's refined yet tasteless splendor.
~
If I don't see you, "Happy Thanksgiving."
If I do see you, "I apologize ahead of time for all the crazy shit coming your way."

No comments: