for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Monday, July 26, 2010

Persuasive Pints

I had a wicked urge for some Ben and Jerry's after dinner tonight, so I headed up to the Marblehead Community Store  and bought a pint of Cherry Garcia.... and a pint of Chocolate Fudge Brownie... and a pint of Chocolate Mint Cookie.
~
I would have bought more, but I was worried about hitting the top of the credit line on my Visa card.
~
The Chocolate Fudge Brownie got the nod, and it was wildly satisfying.  The other pints are still in the freezer.  Calling me..... Taunting Me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus