Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Obama Boo Boo

So I'm sure you're waiting for me to sound in on this "Lipstick on a Pig" controversy by our man Obama.
~
If you think a comment like that wasn't directed at Sarah Palin, then let me know what the lunch menu is in La La Land, because I want what you're having.
~
Now he's all in denial and blaming the Republicans and the press for creating a fire and fanning the flames.
~
The fact is that he made a gutteral, back room remark and whether it was directed at Palin or not, he had to know that it would be interpreted that way after her famous "Hockey Mom with Lipstick" joke. If he didn't, he is a stupid politician and a stupid lawyer... and I doubt this hypothesis.
~
One thing is crystal clear - He has shown really Bad Judgement... and he is getting his ass kicked by McCain and Palin

No comments: