Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Gag me in the Morning

Joanne is telling me that I shouldn't torture myself by watching Good Morning America every morning. She's right. I hate it when that happens.
~
GMA is so tainted towards the Democrats that it is silly. The only one I like on there is Sam Champion, the Weatherman.
~
They are on a whistlestop train tour through heartland America to show us what the country is like through their filtered lenses. Excuse me while I gag.
~
This morning, it was hard ball questions to John McCain about the economy, and soft lobs to Hillary Clinton about what Obama has to do about his "small lead".
~
Does anybody else see this??? Or am I the solitary voice of reason and light??? Like you, I am a creature of habit, and reluctant to change. But I will be changing the channel.
~
For now on, it is Meredith Vieira, Matt Laurer and Ann Curry on the Today Show. Good Bye, Good Morning.

Brendt's Trophy Wife :-) said...

That is why I watch Fox 25 News. Keeping it local!

1 comment:

Trophy Wife in Training said...

That is why I watch Fox 25 News. Keeping it local!