Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A New Watercooler

I remember when I used to work in a big corporate setting.... how I would get bored sitting in my office and head out into the corridor for a bit of respite with whoever was at the water cooler at the time.
~
That little ten minute sojourn would take the edge off of the tedium and then it would be back to emails and spreadsheets again.
~
Working in a home office has it's benefits, but the trip for a glass of water offers no substantial relief from the tedium.  But now, I have a better alternative.
~
Facebook has become the new watercooler for cyper types like myself who can work from home but miss the interraction with employees.   Between Facebook and Skype, you always have a chance to goof off and take a break from time to time.

No comments: