Sunday, September 02, 2012

POTW Week 35

For the third time this summer, you Peeps have come through with the ultimate gesture of class and sophistication.... we have an automatic Peep of the Week selection.
~
This week it was Tommy O who presented me with a bottle of the King of Scotch... 16 year old Lagavulin Single Malt Scotch Whiskey.
~
 I really appreciate the gesture since I had just polished off the bottle that Brady Boyle had judiciously submitted at the occasion of asking to marry my daughter.  And the bottle that Nathaniel Clarke brought over when he introduced us to Katarina Simundic hardly lasted that evening....
~
So Tommy kept me from the ackward circumstance of not having the King in the liquor cabinet inventory.

ANNOUNCING....
Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for the 35th Week of 2012.

Tommy O' Shea (Automatic Lagavulin Rule)
Will Nestor
Kyle Raiche
Liz Kelleher
Wayne Webster
Ann Romney

Can you imagine the shame of having to buy a bottle of the King for myself?

No comments: