for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Sunday, September 16, 2012

POTW Week 37

This week, I tended to my annual golf obligation as Nanepashemet sponsored a hole at the New England Wireless Association Golf Tournament held at the Red Tail Country Club in Ayer, MA.
~
Red Tail abuts Fort Devens, and it was weird to drive by the FreshAyer locus again after all of the trips in previous years.... a feeling of  "Did that really happen?"
~
At least my golf game was consistent... on the bad side of sucky. 
~
Bobby Brown tried to take the sting out by telling me that he had a bottle of the King for me in his car, but I had to leave the post tournament cook out early for a zoning hearing up on the North Shore and never even connected with the Lagavulin.  Gave Bobby the "Automatic" selection anyway, because I'll catch up with that bottle soon enough.
~
Announcing....
Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for the 37th Week of 2012

Scott Brown
Frank Iacono
Brendt D' Orio
Bobby Brown (Automatic Lagavulin Rule)
Sharon Horne
Jeff Previte
~
This morning, I'm bringing Grandson Will out for a row in Marblehead Harbor on the Herreshoff Columbia Tender.... which will be far more enjoyable that hitting a dimpled spheroid badly and ackwardly for 18 miserable holes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus