for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A New Watercooler

I remember when I used to work in a big corporate setting.... how I would get bored sitting in my office and head out into the corridor for a bit of respite with whoever was at the water cooler at the time.
~
That little ten minute sojourn would take the edge off of the tedium and then it would be back to emails and spreadsheets again.
~
Working in a home office has it's benefits, but the trip for a glass of water offers no substantial relief from the tedium.  But now, I have a better alternative.
~
Facebook has become the new watercooler for cyper types like myself who can work from home but miss the interraction with employees.   Between Facebook and Skype, you always have a chance to goof off and take a break from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus