Friday, December 07, 2007

Skype.com

Peeps...
If you haven't already looked into it, you've got to get Skype. www.skype.com
~
It's a VoIP program that lets you place calls from your computer - free from skype to skype accounts and 2 cents per minutes otherwise.
~
I needed to do something because my cell phone minutes are getting chewed up early in the month, and the bills are atrocious.
~
Now the calls I make when I'm sitting in front of my computer (which in my dynamic, all-business lifestyle is a wicked lot) are not draining on my cell phone account. Plus you can set up an avatar or have video calls as well as instant messaging.
~
It should appeal to your inner geek.
~
BTW, my Skype account name is "nestor.npmi" for you peeps who are already cool enough to have your own account.

No comments: