Monday, December 24, 2007

Wish You a Merry Christmas


It's probably time to wish you all a Merry Christmas.
~
I'm going to try and nod off for an hour or so, then put a half hour on the Cybex cycle, get a shower in and head over to Ryan and Courtney's house for Christmas Eve Dinner. So now is the time.
~
Merry Christmas Peeps. Best wishes to ...
  • Lec and Tom at NPMI.
  • the GD people, even the reality challenged obstructionists among them.
  • the Rockett Management and Hotel People.
  • my new friends at Sprint, MetroPCS, Qualcomm, Lucent, Maxton, EnerNOC, Grain
  • all of you crazy subK tower climbers.
  • Tuna Lips
  • Katelyn's Crew and Jack Dog
  • Mike's friends, including reigning POTY McMahon
  • the Gerry 5
  • Ryan's old and new friends and family
  • Boyz and Girlz in the Hood
  • that crazy, wacky Boston Yacht Club
  • Roenick and Isabelle
  • the workers at the Lagavulin Distillery
  • my old College buds
  • that lady in Chez Henri that Mike Rockett tooled on
  • the POTW's who annoyed and, yes, more frequently inspired me.
  • my Florida family and the New England one's too.
  • all of my self righteous architect and engineer subK's
  • the birds at the feeder - even the insidious squirrel
  • my Darwin group who strayed away from the evolution
  • our material suppliers and their sense of humor
  • the happy fish swimming today who will be giving it up next summer
  • the New England Patriots and Boston Red Sox (even the Celts!)
  • James Taylor, Chuang Tzu and Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • those New York publishers that turn down my book (so far)
  • the writers and editors of WoodenBoat Magazine
  • all of the Peeps that I share this journey with
  • and you, that slightly misguided reader of this Blog post.
Merry Christmas to you all, even if you are Jewish or other non-believers. You may irritate and annoy me from time to time, but that is usually temporary.
~
I still wish you Peace on Earth, Good Will Toward Men, and you don't have to buy into Chistianity to accept that sentiment.

No comments: