Saturday, March 02, 2013

POTW Week 9 of 2013

So many things to think about lately.... what with aquaponics, weight loss, sequestration and other cutting topics on the agenda.  It's easy to lose your focus and forget about some of the really important things.... likely choosing the Peep of the Week.
~
Granted I've been very lax at this obligation, but it's time to rededicate to this weekly feature that is so popular with Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.  It used to be that if I forgot to make the selections, so many of you would object that I'd almost feel a little bad.   But time and age have hardened me a bit, and I've become less vulnerable to your bitching and moaning.
~
Anyway...
~
ANNOUNCING.....
Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for the 9th week of 2013.

Mike Nestor
Jon Dolan
Chris Crawford
Dick Coppola
Nick Avagianos
Kim Hause

Now that that's all done, I think I will look out the window to see if everything is ok now that Sequestration has hit with all of its insidious consequences.  The Prez says that the shit is hitting the fan, and he wouldn't fib a little... would he?

No comments: