for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Sunday, March 10, 2013

Growing the Middle Class


My old friend from UMASS, Jack Rabbitt, just gave me a great idea to help President Obama in his quest to build the Middle Class, and I've decided to lead the way in volunteering for the effort

Write a big check.... as much as you can.... made out to me.   I will selflessly redistribute this money to members of the lower classes, in an effort to elevate them to middle class status.   And all this for a small administrative charge on my part.

And please, don't shower me with praises for undertaking this effort.  It's just my patriotic duty, right Libs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus