Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Cruising

Tomorrow I have to get the POTW stuff done early, because I'm going on the New England Wireless Association Boston Harbor Cruise in the evening when I'd normally be tending to this tedious task.
~
So if you have any of your pathetic recommendations or nominations, you'll have to submit them soon.
~
Because there's a lot of heavy drinking that goes on in these functions... open bar and all. And you don't want me making the selections if I'm under the influence.
~
Actually, I don't plan to really party. This is the opportunity to pick brains, and lie about how good your business is with your competitors. A combination of deception and bullshit, mixed in with a dose of intimidation.
~
I can't wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is there anyone in particular that is your match among these folks, the alpha male if you will that will lock horns with you if need be? Not many people can bring to the table the entrepreneurial know how that you boast. But there have to be a few, or perhaps one, that can.

If there is such a person out there, I feel a haiku coming on.