Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Evil and Sinister

Recently, a number of you have asked me, "J. Why do you get so riled up about Joe Collins? He seems like a nice fellow."
~
Well he's not. And he's trapping you in his evil plan.
~
Would a nice fellow send me his superior workout plans and boast about filing his taxes when he knows that I have been fighting a potentially life threatening virus, and probably filed an extension on my taxes.????? Plus he knows that my treadmill is broken and that Nordic Track is dicking around with me about the cause and repair.
~
Don't get tangled in his sinister web.

Archrival Joe Collins wrote.....

date workout

4/4 16 mi (bike)
4/8 10 mi (bike)

4/12 2.3 miles treadmill run

4/13 3.5 miles treadmill ! ! plus the usual, stretching, weights, situps etc ! It was a little busy in work this week, so I didn't do as many workouts as I hoped - but taxes are done and filed !

BTW - taxes due on Tues not Wed !

~

Nice fellow indeed! It will be so satisfying to leave this cocky bastard in my Marine Corps Marathon dust this October.


No comments: