Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bouncing Back

Despite my weakened, flu-ridden condition, I managed to get up and into action today... made it to the bank and the post office and sat in on a conference call.
~
I know what you're thinking. "A lesser man would surely have wiltered."
~
I appreciate the sentiment, but I didn't become a mountain of a man overnight. There was a time when I would have pussied under just like the rest of you. This strength comes from years of self discipline, singleness of purpose, and the utter lack of acknowledgement of pain.
~
I have to stop now. My fingers are getting tired from typing.

Tuna Lips said...

Now, I take yer point there, Big Train. Bully on yeh.

Fer your considerin': The way ole TL rolls, I'd never have spake a word of feelin' under the weather in the first place.

I am a cyclone, comin' to a trailer park near you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now, I take yer point there, Big Train. Bully on yeh.

Fer your considerin': The way ole TL rolls, I'd never have spake a word of feelin' under the weather in the first place.

I am a cyclone, comin' to a trailer park near you.