Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Bleak Outlook


So I got out to run today, and really feel terrible. Knee hurt and and my back felt like it was ready to go out. Plus I found out that Bob Towne, my buff college roommate just ran a 100KM race. That 60+ Miles! That's a photo of Bob during one of the exciting parts of the race.
~
I could hardly drag my ass around for two. Right now, I can't imagine covering the Marine Corps course six months from now. But I'm going to resign my fate to a higher power and stay the course.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe try speedwalking. I hear knitting is nice, too. Wittling wooden ducks can keep you occupied. And bingo.

Or you could become a crime fighter, fighting for justice. Take on the pope, or maybe the dalai lama. they are certain to wither before you like so many marathon runners. You can do anything!