for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Friday, July 20, 2007

Weekend Goals

There's a couple of things that I'm going to try to do this weekend.
~
Tomorrow, I have to test the Broadband equipment that we bought for the New Hampshire State Liquor Commission with Elsier and DiMatteo.
~
So don't you think it is appropriate that we taste some fine single malt scotch afterwards? Me too.
~
On Sunday, I really have to devote some time to the deck railing project, but that shouldn't preclude a spin around the Marblehead Harbor on the Tender.
~
There's a bunch of other things I'd like to do too, some that I can't, and some that I won't.

2 comments:

  1. doug maxfield7:47 PM

    John,
    Tuna everywhere...and getting closer. Any chance that the sailing rig on the tender will hold a rod??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tuna are no match for the Tender.

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus