Thursday, July 12, 2007

Week 28 - 2007 Peeps of the Week

Peeps....
~
Today I was so torn. I have Peeps asking me to put stuff on the Blog.... asking me not to put stuff on the Blog..... what is a mountain of a man like myself supposed to do????
~
I'll tell you what I'm not going to do.... No matter how much screaming, begging, and threats I receive, I'm going to keep this Ponyboy golden. Righteousness and Purity never go out of style. Know what I mean????
~
So don't try to kiss my ass anymore.
~
If I were an ass kisser, I would be making a lot more money now.... but I also wouldn't be so damn goodlooking to myself in the mirror. Money isn't everything.

Announcing....
Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for the 28th week of 2007

Bobby Brown (automatic Lagavulin lock in)
Jim Ouellette
Tommy O'Shea
Debbie the Waitress at 7 Central
Dr. Danny Levy
Steve Lewis

It's about time that the automatic Lagavulin selection criteria kicked in. Even though Brown, Elsier and then DiMatteo all put a big dent in the bottle.

No comments: