Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Blogging is NOT Gay!

People who know me, know that I am a MAN, a Man's Man, a Manly Man... the type of man that women immediately undress with their eyes... a real man who doesn't drink martinis or light beer... not a limp wrist in either arm.
~
Yet Bobby Brown, Laurel DiMatteo. and my own sons, Ryan and Mike, have of late acccused me of being gay ~(not that there is anything wrong with that!) ~ simply because I Blog.
~
Because I am confident in my manhood, and actively maintain an extreme preference for the female gender, I will continue to Blog, and reach out to fill a void in the lives of the thousands of desperate people that seek daily solace from this small piece of cyberspace. I can't let my peeps down, regardless of the personal abuse that is cast upon me.
~
Blogging is NOT Gay, and I will remain a proud heterosexual male who Blogs.
~
If I was gay, I'd probably still blog, but there would be a lot more gay stuff in the Blog.
Anyway, it doesn't matter because I'M NOT GAY!!!

I hope this ends the confusion.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

me thinks he doth protest too much