Monday, September 18, 2023

Plans for the Nanepashemet Book Unveiling




So I spent the morning formatting the new Nanepashemet book to upload to Amazon publishing.  Designed and installed the cover art and made a last walkthough on the page spacing.   This book was actually a culmination of a dozen or so years of soul searching and conscience examining.  Some of the stuff reflects a political past that has gotten incredibly amped up in the last decade. 

It is a non fiction book which is always way more unbelievable than fiction.

When it becomes an Amazon best seller, I promise that I won't cop an attitude and act all holier than thou.  Most or the Peeps I know have the full realization that the MOAM is not holier than thou.  But if it kicks out a ton of cash as anticipated, my intention is to spend it all in an ethical yet kick ass manner .... taking trips and buying stuff that I have virtually no use for.

The best part of going down the back nine of life is knowing that there are no flags to wave or mountains to climb that will make you feel much different than following path that life has sent you down thus far. So even if this publication isn't a big score.... I really won't be missing much.

The book is retailing for $14.95 and should be approved for publication in the next two days by Amazon.  After that, I will schedule the initial press session for book signings at my favorite restaurant, the Landing on the Harbor in Marblehead.

The title will be revealed tomorrow.

No comments: