Saturday, August 11, 2012

POTW Week 32

I had an inspiration this morning to resume work on the Marblehead Gunning Dory which has a frame and bottom in pieces at the Nanepashemet Peabody Warehouse.
~
Years ago, Hillegas and Brown were making cracks about my Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), when they thought I wasn't listening.   I was, and it's lucky for them that they don't report to me anymore or I'd be kicking their ass at this recollection.
~
But what was I talking about?  Oh Yeah... the Dory. 
~
Not sure if it's a good idea to start it up again, with all of the other stuff going on.   But maybe I'll make it for Kate and Brady's Wedding Present.  
~
ANNOUNCING
Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for the 32nd Week of 2012

Mike Rockett
Kerry D'Orio
Brady Boyle
Tommy O' Shea
Nathaniel Clarke
Sarah Loomis Crawford
~
Wouldn't hurt to set the frame up on the strongback during a lull next week.  But then again, I have to keep up the Banjo practice so that I can bang out the Bluegrass version of  "Here Comes the Bride" at the upcoming nuptials next year.

No comments: