Thursday, March 22, 2007

Clarification - POTW Rules

Joanne reminds me that once again, I need to reiterate the POTW Rules. Repetition is the path to mastery, so this little exercise is not really that irritating, although you would think that all of Western Civilization would have internalized the rules by now.
~
So....
~
To become a Nanepashemet Peep of the Week, one has to .....

1. Be alive. (Dead people, no matter how cool, are not eligible.)

2. Be human. (Although I love animals, especially cats and birds, animals and other non-human forms of life are not eligible.)

3. Be either annoying, or inspirational, or both. (And never ask me which applies!!!)

4. Automatic selection criteria is if you have given me a bottle of Lagavulin 16 year Single Malt Scotch during the previous week. (I'm amazed how many bottles I have received because of this rule.... but it is never enough.)

It's easy enough to remember, but since I have unlimited patience with stupid questions, I absolutely have no problem repeating these rules from time to time.

Remember, there are no stupid questions... Only stupid people who ask questions.

No comments: