Sunday, March 25, 2007

Call for Peep Help

Remember the boat trailer that Joanne bought me for Christmas???
~
It's still unassembled in boxes, taking up space in my garage.
~
I'm thinking of staging a "Trailer Assembly Raising" modeled after an old fashioned, Amish Country Barn Raising.
~
I'll buy the beer, grill some burgers, and maybe even break out the Lagavulin for any Peep who wants to participate.
~
We'll set it up for Saturday, April 7 starting at 11:00 AM ... weather permitting. We'll be done by 3:00PM, because we have to go to Maddie Gill's Birthday Bash at 4:00PM. This will be a good warm up.
~
Email me at jnestor@nanepashemet.com if you're interested. There is absolutely no shame or humiliation if you choose to decline. I promise I won't hold it against you.... NOT!!!!
~
Pay no attention to the fine print.
______________________________________________
This is an equal opportunity Trailer Assembly Raising. Minorities, Handicapped, Women, Dorks, Sicilians, IRS Agents, White Men, and Democrats are encouraged to participate. Nanepashemet Project Management, Inc. takes no responsibility or liability for the potential dangers in this event.