for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Neat Streak

I've been on a neatness streak lately.
~
A place for everything, and everything in its place.
~
Those who have known me over time, know that this is never a permanent situation.   I've had sloppy streaks that have lasted for years.
~
When I was the Lynn Housing Authority Director, I would never leave unless every file was in place.  And when I had an office in Cambridge, the level of organization was at an all time high.
~
But at other times... not so much.
~
When I'm in a neat streak, nothing can be out of place.   Neurotically.   A completely clean desk and not a paper in sight.  Historically, when this happens, I have been at the top of my game.   And it's true that I'm feeling that way lately, too.
~
We'll see how long this lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus