for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Friday, May 04, 2012

Not a Coal Miner's Daughter

Peeps....
I swear to the Angels, Saints and all that is Holy..... that this is the last time I post something about how U.S. Senate Candidate, Elizabeth Warren, bugs the hell out of me.
~
But now she has Fearless Leader, B. H. Obama, touting her as the daughter of a janitor.
~
What?
~
Is he dissing janitors?   Is he saying that a person performing building maintenance services is somehow a lesser soul, and that if you happen to be the daughter of a janitor, then that makes your some kind of person who has overcome some vast adversity?????  Is it some kind of Coal Miner's Daughter Loretta Lynn deal?
~
If I were a janitor, I would be wicked insulted and quite pissed.
~
Then, the POTUS mentions that Poser Pocahontas Liz created some federal agency to help the middle class.
~
What?   Where?  How?
~
 Liz... I'm middle class through and through, and in need of a ton of help.    So where do I tie into this cool agency that you created?   If it is so freaking good, how come I never heard of it, and how come Barach O never even mentions the name of said "agency" in your pandering TV ad???
~
Maybe it's only for middle class white people who are 1/32 Native American like yourself.   So that would disqualify me right off the bat.
~
 Just my luck.  I can only find poor Irish immigrants in my genealogy, and none of them seemed to diddle with any Cherokees even a little... which would have given be a step up and a chance to check off the minority box for a little AA.
~
But then again... why should I get any advantages?   My father wasn't a janitor, and I'm 100% British Isles European Caucasian... so no extra boost for me.
~
I guess I'll just have to get by without Liz's cool agency to help... which is ok because I don't know what the agency is.


hoya hoya hoya. Aren't you glad you live in Mass? What a freakin nightmare. At least Scotty drives a truck!

Divine rules! Oh how you long for Jane Swift!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:42 PM

    hoya hoya hoya. Aren't you glad you live in Mass? What a freakin nightmare. At least Scotty drives a truck!

    Divine rules! Oh how you long for Jane Swift!

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus