for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Monday, May 07, 2012

My Confession

Peeps....
I have a confession to make.
~
And I'm not a little bit ashamed to make it.
~
This is wicked humiliating.
~
But being a Mountain of a Man means that you have to face your foibles head on.
~
This is it.
~
I like Matt Damon.
~
I think he is a great actor and I love his movies.
~
Yes... I know he is an asshole in real life and his liberal, "Matt Knows What's  Best for You" Dumbercrat politics is incredibly insulting and obnoxious.
~
But I like him anyway.
~
Yes.... I have flaws.
~
This is one of them.
~
I'm so very sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus