for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Thursday, November 10, 2011

Lucky Numbers

Tomorrow is November 11, 2011.  11/11/11.
~
It's no big deal.  Has to do when somebody set up the calendar, two thousand skaty-eight years ago or so.
~
There's a whole big thing about names and numbers, and while no logic is behind it, a lot of people, including your own Mountain of a Man, pays attention to it.
~
When my son Mike was born, we had already picked out the name Kevin to name him.  But I had a weird feeling at the last minute and we ended up naming him Michael.  Course he turned out pretty good, so maybe it was the right move.  No way to say.
~
And for a decent amount of time, I used to wake up and the digital clock would be all ones with 11:11 PM or 1:11 AM.  This happened night after night, and I always would say a little prayer of thanks to God for all of my blessings and would ask for certain things that I won't be disclosing to you now.
~
What would make me wake up at that time and check the clock night after night??? I don't know either.  Freaking Creepy.
~
But tomorrow, when I look at the calendar, I'll probably say a little prayer.  Can't hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus