Thursday, November 10, 2011

Lucky Numbers

Tomorrow is November 11, 2011.  11/11/11.
~
It's no big deal.  Has to do when somebody set up the calendar, two thousand skaty-eight years ago or so.
~
There's a whole big thing about names and numbers, and while no logic is behind it, a lot of people, including your own Mountain of a Man, pays attention to it.
~
When my son Mike was born, we had already picked out the name Kevin to name him.  But I had a weird feeling at the last minute and we ended up naming him Michael.  Course he turned out pretty good, so maybe it was the right move.  No way to say.
~
And for a decent amount of time, I used to wake up and the digital clock would be all ones with 11:11 PM or 1:11 AM.  This happened night after night, and I always would say a little prayer of thanks to God for all of my blessings and would ask for certain things that I won't be disclosing to you now.
~
What would make me wake up at that time and check the clock night after night??? I don't know either.  Freaking Creepy.
~
But tomorrow, when I look at the calendar, I'll probably say a little prayer.  Can't hurt.

No comments: